With the embedded chip, this cable will convert your digital HDMI signal to an analog component video(RCA) and L/R analog audio signal. It allows users to enjoy their high definition image and sound when watching movies or playing games on a traditional YPbPr monitor, TV, or projector. Device MUST be powered via a USB 5v power supply (sold separately)
- Convert complete HDMI into YPbPr video output
- Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth for HDMI Input
- Supports Analog Video output up to UXGA and 1080p
- R/L - Connect the R/L port to Display or Amplifier/Receiver to enjoy audio from the HDMI sources.
- USB - Connect this port to device that can supply power for the product.
- YPbPr - Connect these 3 RCA ports to Display to enjoy the video from the HDMI sources.
- HDMI - Connect this port to the HDMI source, such as DVD, PC, BlueRay, Media Player
- Some gaming systems may not function properly with this converter (Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PS4 have been tested with incompatibility issues)
- Some newer cable boxes such as Xfinity X1 may not function properly with this converter
The ORDER in which you initially attach this converter cable to your equipment is important.
1) Connect the 5 RCA connectors to your TV
2) Connect the USB connector to a 5v power supply (1 amp or better service)
3) Finally, Connect the HDMI connector to the SOURCE video (such as BlueRay, Cable Box, Satellite Box)