Capture audio and video on your PC with this USB to composite RCA or S-Video device. Record video games, DVD players, a cable box, VCR, satellite receiver, or any other A/V device straight to your PC’s hard drive.
After plugging this USB video adapter into a USB 2.0 port of your computer and installing the driver and DVR software, you turn your PC hardware instantly into a personal video recorder and multimedia player.
Enjoy video playback and viewing from your PC screen or record the live feeds directly to your PC's hard drive for collection and storage.
Specifications and Features
- Interface: USB 2.0 standard
- TV System: NTSC (North American), PAL (Europe)
- Recording Format: MPEG2
- Converting Formats:AVI-MPEG4, AVI-DIVX, MP4-MPEG4 (iPod), 3GP-MPEG4, PSP-MPEG4 …
- Input: Composite Video (Yellow RCA), S-Video (4pin), Audio L/R (2xRCA)
- Resolution: NTSC 160×120, 720×480, PAL 160×120, 720×576
- Rate: NTSC 30fps, PAL 25fps
- Power Supply: USB Bus, Power:1.5W
- Editing/Converting Software: ArcSoft Showbiz 3.5 (CD)
- Cable Length: 80cm (USB), 7cm (Video/Audio)
- Dimension / Weight: 73(L) × 30(W) × 22(H)mm / 67g
- Package Contents: Video Capture device, Software CD (includes driver, application and manual)
- System Requirements: 1 available USB 2.0 port, Pentium4 CPU or above, 512MB RAM or above, Graphics card supports: DirectX 9.0C or higher, 1GB free HDD space
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10