Capture audio and video on your PC with this USB to composite RCA or S-Video device. Record video games, DVD players, a cable box, VCR, satellite receiver, or any other A/V device straight to your PC’s hard drive.
After plugging this USB video adapter into a USB 2.0 port of your computer and installing the driver and DVR software, you turn your PC hardware instantly into a personal video recorder and multimedia player.
Enjoy video playback and viewing from your PC screen or record the live feeds directly to your PC's hard drive for collection and storage.
Download Application Software ZIP File (~87MB)
- Fast and easy solution for expanding the PC with standard video/audio input interface ports.
- Multiple video/audio inputs with composite RCA, S-Video and stereo L/R audio inputs.
- Smooth video/audio streaming through high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Surveillance camera live view on PC screen
- Supports Picture-On-Picture mode. Video window can always stays on top of the PC screen so users can watch DVD movie or satellite video while browsing on the internet.
- Advanced 10-bit A/D converter built in for digitizing analog video into quality digital formats for storage/collection.
- Advanced PC-based digital video recorder for recording feeds from any A/V devices including cable box, satellite receiver, DVD player, VCR, camcorder, video game console, CCTV camera and so on and store the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further DVD production.
- Easy conversion from VHS to DVD.
- Supports comprehensive video formats including AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, DVD, HIDVD, MPEG4, WMV formats.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 ratio for video window size.
- Movable and resizable video screen.
- Maximum DVD video recording resolution at 720x480 pixels @ 30 fps.
- Supports snapshot function to take a still picture of any video theme.
- Support BMP and JPG for still picture capturing.
- Supports USB 2.0 direct sound stereo solution.
- USB powered operation. No external power adapter needed for mobile users.
- Worldwide video system support for all NTSC and PAL inputs.
- Supports all versions of Windows XP, Vista and Win 7.