Connects any cable box, satellite box, DVD player, or other device that has an HDMI female port to DVI-D (Digital) device (such as HD-TV's, some satellite and cable boxes, or projectors). All our HDMI/DVI cables are purchased from manufacturers that are CERTIFIED by hdmi.org. Certification means that the manufacturer has submitted test results to HDMI and have received official HDMI certification as an "Adopter". There are plenty of "pirated" cables on the market today! Beware of product that is being sold for what appears to be an "incredible bargain".
- Length: 25ft / 7.6M
- Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
- Supports the following resolutions: 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1280x1024, and beyond (WITHOUT the need of a booster)
- All our HDMI, HDMI-DVI, and DVI-DVI cables are fully HDCP compliant
- Standard 19pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connection
- DVI-D Connector: Standard 18pins + "blade" connection, Male
- HDMI-DVI Combo Cables do NOT support audio. A separate audio cable (Toslink optical, Digital Coax, or RCA) is needed
- Silver-tinned copper wire for maximum conductivity - without ANY harmful lead
- These premium HDMI certified cables support high-bandwidth, uncompressed video
- Double shielding for maximum video performance and prevents signal loss & screen ghosting.
- HDMI 1.2 adds support for One Bit Audio format, such as SuperAudio CD's DSD (Direct Stream Digital).
- UL / CSA listed, have matched impedance
- PVC jacket, molded ends, Inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the connector for complete end to end shielding.
- HDMI 1.3 Compliant (and backward compatible to all previous versions) to ensure your cable will work with today's, and tomorrow's electronic equipment.
- Certified for compatibility with Sony PlayStation 3, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Blue-Ray HD DVD, and HD-DVD
- 24K Gold-plated connecting pins AND ground connections to ensure excellent connectivity.
- Supports distances of up to 50ft without any signal loss.
- Is RoHS Green Certified. Production process that uses laser jacket stripping & aluminum foil cutting with precise machine soldering.
- Outperforms all more expensive "retail boxed" cables - guaranteed or your money back!
- Ferrite cores at both connection ends eliminate ANY outside radio/electrical interference.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Friendly Return Policy!
- Photos shown do not necessarily represent the actual products LENGTH
My Cable Mart only purchases HDMI cables from authorized adopters.
Adopters are manufacturers (and distributors) who have submitted their products
to HDMI for testing and certification.
: All returned cables 20ft and Above are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee.