Connects any cable box, satellite box, DVD player, or other device that has an HDMI female port to another HDMI device (such as newer HD-TV's, or projectors). Ideal for locations that are a tigher fit, and need for cable to immediately point up to 90 degree. All our HDMI cables are purchased from manufacturers that are CERTIFIED by hdmi.org. Certification means that the manufacturer has submitted test results to HDMI and have received official HDMI certification as an Adopter. There are plenty of pirated cables on the market today! Beware of product that is being sold for what appears to be an incredible bargain.
- Wire Gauge: 28 AWG
- Certified for HDMI 1.4a (and backward compatible to all previous versions) to ensure your cable will work with today's, and tomorrow's electronic equipment.
- Supports the following resolutions: 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1280x1024, and beyond (WITHOUT the need of a booster)
- All our HDMI, HDMI-DVI, and DVI-DVI cables are fully HDCP compliant
- Standard 19pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connection
- Silver-tinned copper wire for maximum conductivity - without ANY harmful lead
- These premium HDMI certified cables support high-bandwidth, uncompressed video and multi-channel digital audio
- Double shielding for maximum video performance and prevents signal loss & screen ghosting.
- Support for One Bit Audio format, such as SuperAudio CD's DSD (Direct Stream Digital).
- PVC jacket, molded ends, Inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the connector for complete end to end shielding.
- Certified for compatibility with Sony PlayStation 3, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Blue-Ray HD DVD, and HD-DVD
- 24K Gold-plated connecting pins AND ground connections to ensure excellent connectivity.
- Is RoHS Green Certified. Production process that uses laser jacket stripping & aluminum foil cutting with precise machine soldering.
- Outperforms all more expensive retail boxed cables - guaranteed or your money back!
My Cable Mart only purchases HDMI cables from authorized adopters.
Adopters are manufacturers (and distributors) who have submitted their products
to HDMI for testing and certification.