Connects any cable box, satellite box, DVD player, or other device that has an HDMI female port to another HDMI device (such as newer HD-TV's, or projectors). All our HDMI cables are purchased from manufacturers that are CERTIFIED by HDMI LLC as tested by Silicon Image. Certification means that the manufacturer has submitted products to Silicon Image (HDMI LLC's ONLY certified testing center) and have received official HDMI certification for the appropriate HDMI specification. CAUTION: There are plenty of pirated cables on the market today! Beware of product that is being sold for what appears to be an incredible bargain.
This is a COMMERCIAL GRADE CABLE now with a METAL DIE-CAST CONNECTOR intended for commercial applications (businesses, offices, restaurants, bars). Fully UL (CL-2), CSA (FT-4), and HDMI Certified
- Wire Gauge: 24AWG
- Commercial Grade cable and insulation with patent pending steel latch connectors (2), and pins, and mini-bolts to secure cable to your DVD, BluRay, or Receiver
- Supports the following resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1600i, 1600p (WGXGA) WITHOUT the need of a booster
- HDMI Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel, 3D Support, 4K x 2K Support, More Color Spaces
- HIGH SPEED (10.2Gbps) support
- Fully HDCP compliant
- Standard 19pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connector
- Silver-tinned copper wire for maximum conductivity - without ANY harmful lead (RoHS)
- TRIPLE shielded (foil/braiding/foil)
- No bulky ferrites cores!
- Support for One Bit Audio format, such as SuperAudio CD's DSD (Direct Stream Digital).
- PVC jacket, molded ends, Inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the connector for complete end to end shielding.
- 100% compatible with Sony PlayStation 3, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Blue-Ray HD DVD, and HD-DVD
- Outperforms all more expensive retail boxed cables - guaranteed or your money back!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty